Logos, we see them everywhere, right?
They’re a big part of our everyday life and are essential for creating a striking first impression of a business.
A well thought out design that is simple and concise in terms of the message you want to portray ensures a business becomes instantly recognisable, allowing them to continuously differentiate themselves from the ever-changing competition within the market.
Well thought out logo content and structure design will also allow the business to develop an identity that resonates with the consumer, ensuring the positioning of your brand within the market, is the one desired.
Why are logo's important?
There are many pieces that make up a logo, and just like a puzzle, need to be placed correctly, otherwise we end up with an ineffective piece of work.
A logo must:
We understand that the logo conception and designing process can be daunting for some small businesses, this is where Amanda, a Byron bay Graphic Design Artist can help!
With the help from Rubi Creations Digital (a Byron bay website development business), an effective branding strategy can be created which includes the conception, design and completion of a logo to ultimately create recognition and differentiation within the market.
Content created by Shari Keanie - Rubi Creations Digital, Marketing Associate.
Digital Setup For Small Business, Graphic Design, Website Design, Email Template Design, Email Marketing Setup, Email Marketing Support, Email Marketing Management, Social Media Creation, Social Media Management , Product Photography, Logo Design, G-suite, Website Design Sydney, Website Design Byron Bay, Website Design Brisbane, Website Design Gold Coast, Website Design Melbourne, Website Design Perth, Website Design Darwin, Gold Coast Graphic Design, Byron Bay Graphic Design, Sydney Graphic Design, Melbourne Graphic Design, Tasmania Graphic Design, Brisbane Graphic Design, Branding Sydney, Branding Gold Coast, Branding Byron Bay, Branding Melbourne, Branding Brisbane, Branding Tasmania, Branding Perth, Product Photography Byron Bay, Product Photography Gold Coast, Product Photography Brisbane, Product Photography Melbourne, Social Media Marketing Sydney, Social Media Marketing Byron Bay, Social Media Marketing Perth, Social Media Marketing Gold Coast, Social Media Marketing Brisbane, Social Media Marketing Tasmania.
"Branding is ultimately not what you say but who you choose to be. Choose wisely".
A beautifully designed visual identity doesn't just support a brand, it elevates it. It instantly communicates who you are, what you are about and your ethos.
* Your brand is who YOU are.
* It’s the clothes you wear, the way you speak and what you have to say.
* It’s your tagline, your standards and your integrity.
* Logo, Avatar and typography
* Content, hashtags and imagery
* Props, styling and location.
* Website and social media.
But most importantly it's how you show up as a person.
KEYS TO A SUCCESSFUL BRAND
* Define your brand through your brand values – what are the values and beliefs of your brand?
* Identify your strengths – what sets you apart from your competitors?
Define your USP (unique selling point).
* Know your target audience – who do you want to reach with your business or services, who is your ideal customer?
* Create your brand story – how do you tell people what you do and why you do it?
* Stories give a brand personality and provides an emotional connection with your audience.
Create a brand message - A clear and concise statement that explains what you do, who you do it for or how you do it.
You want to make sure that your brand message is integrated in all that you do. Your website copy, your social media posts, emails to your email list etc… Ensure it’s consistent across the board.
* Design your look – How do you represent yourself visually?
* Does your aesthetic communicate your story and values?
* Establish a font and colour palette for your brand that would appeal to your ideal audience.
* Be consistent – Is your branding consistent across all your platforms?
Support your brand positioning through communication of brand aesthetic